• Visit https://www.embeddedcomputers.net/ for Hardware; Software and all other things related to FlashcatUSB

5101U script???

Try this script , i have incorporated it to load a Haxorware image.

Attachments

• SB5101U.bcs
    6 KB · Views: 52
You will need a Hax firmware image to load , i believe the latest is R39 Diag for that specific device

well through testing it wrote successfully now i just need to try it on the actual modem and test it all....to make a correct backup
I use the DumpFull command in console correct?

You can use the FlashDump() command in console or alternatively use the flash tab and do a full read from that

well i flashed it with hax it booted it but never gives ip with my mac from my original modem?????? but it was great that it detected and flashed

any suggestions?

I take it you can access the 192 internal page of the modem with Hax on it ?? If so that is all i can help you with , as the rest of the advice needed to get a clone online is not something i wish to get involved with unfortunately.

yes i could access the internal gui..well yeah it is cloning technically but its from my modem....hmmm i wonder what it could be

I will give you a clue , it will have to do with the certs , you cannot just change the hfc mac

hey D3m0n how would u get an external power source or make one to power a spi chip? any website with that info already that you can point me to? thanks

hey D3m0n how would u get an external power source or make one to power a spi chip? any website with that info already that you can point me to? thanks

Very cheap and simple way is to get an old usb lead , cut the end off , and find the live 5v wire when it is connected to your pc . Alternatively any device that you can power up , just use a multi meter and find a 5v or 3.3v outlet from it and connect to that.

kool well i got a usb be cut the lead off and hook it up to an spi chip and read/wrote to it

i have successfully did a 5101u with blackusb v1.7 which i only read of people doing it on a usbjatgNT
hopefully i can make a tutorial good enough for people to follow

do you mind if i share your script for the 5101U in sbhacker??

Nice one , yes feel free to share the script , as long as it helps other people out , i do not have a problem with sharing it. A tutorial with pics with be a nice addon as well.

had a MySQL fail and lost your last post , but to post your tutorial , just start a new thread in the tutorial section of the forum.

help me!!!
I want to change the MAC address and serial number.
How do I do
I want to script can change the MAC address and serial number

Sorry , wont happen with this software , all forms of being able to change the HFC and serial are being removed from the software due to the fact that it may cause the developer legal issues. Your other option is to either load a shelled firmware and do it through Telnet /SSH or a modified firmware like Haxorware.

Back